A land where Utopia exists for each person and in the way they perceive it. Technikala will transport people into a different place that is out of the world.
Experience paradise with your own eyes as you find yourself engulfed in the funfilled activites at Technikala 2020
Technlkala 2020, NICMAR Pune’s much awaited annual techno cultural fest is set to make its appearance on 21st February 2020 to 23rd February 2020. The fest is a blast not just for the host college but also for the 30+ colleges who visit the campus during the fest and experience a plethora of events ranging from pro-shows, musical nights, dance performances, technical, business, cultural, literary and design activities apart from an array of informal events.
Last Year's Experience
“Technikala was an experience that will always be a memory hat will be treasured! It was 3 days of complete fun and frolic. 3 days of fun filled activites and events where we got to interact with so many students from so many colleges. The Proshow will be one that we will never forget.”Siddhart BhansaliClass Co-ordinator
“Being a part of the volunteers team has given me a lot of memories to cherish, for us, TECHNIKALA seeing our hard work come to life on those 3 days and witness people experience it was a surreal moment.”Tejas TukhariaDeaign team
“Working for TECHNIKALA allowed me to grow as a person as I discovered the different tasks required to pull it off and that has definitely been an eye opening and joyful experience”Ananthu PrasadMarketing Volunteer
Singer-Lyricist Jubin Nautiyal, whose voice will put you in a tranze making you wish that it lasts forever is all set to make his appearance at NICMAR Pune’s annual techno cultural fest TECHNIKALA 2020 on the 23rd February 2020. The mesmerizing voice that is trending on all platforms which has sung chartbusters like Tujhe kitna Chahein aur, Zindagi kuch toh bata, Kaabil hoon and many more is waiting to enthrall you.
Jubin Nautiyal Live
Events & Activities
It will be a blend of cultural, literary, business, technical, sports, gaming and design all curated to encourage the forthcoming generation to equip them with the challenges in the market and industry. Technikala comprises of Pro shows, musical nights, technical events, dance performances, literary and design activities followed by an array of informal events.
- Participants are required to wear their Technikala 2020 participation ID Cards when they are in the campus. They are also requested to carry their Institution’s ID Card. Failing to abide by this, they maybe refused entry into NICMAR Pune.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and narcotics is strictly prohibited in the campus. In case of any such occurrence, severe disciplinary action shall be taken.
- No outside food is allowed inside the campus; instead participants can use the stalls available as well as the mess facilities on a daily payable basis.
- Participants are requested to return all NICMAR property used (i.e. Room Keys etc.) before leaving the campus.
- Participants are requested to take care of their belongings. The College or the organizers shall not take responsibility in case of any loss.
- Participants who require accommodation facility are requested to intimate the organizers well in advance (at least 5 days before the event dates).Allotment will be subjected to availability.
- No weapons/ lighters/ Flammable or any objectionable items will be allowed within the campus and will be confiscated by the authorities.
- Any changes in rules is subject to the discretion of the organizers and cannot be questioned on any grounds.
The theme for Technikala 2020 is “A Portal into Paradise”.
No personal vehicles are allowed inside the campus.
Participants who require accommodation facility are requested to intimate the organizers well in advance (at least 5 days before the event dates).
There are no registration fees to enter the venue. However separate fees have to be paid to participate in the events which are specified in the rules.
For passes of the Proshow contact: +91- 90283 01505
Rs. 100 has to be paid to attend E-Summit (Seminar and workshop).